Have you ever been convicted of a crime other than a minor traffic offense (even while in the military)?
Number of Years Completed
Number of Years Completed
Describe other training or degrees:
EMPLOYMENT HISTORY List most recent employment first.
What is your reason for seeking to volunteer here? *
Do you consider yourself a Christian? If yes, how long have you been a Christian? *
As a Christian, what is the basis of your salvation? *
Please list any areas in which you have served at your church. *
Mosaic PHC is a pro-life, Christian ministry. Please write a brief statement about how your faith would affect your volunteering. *
What special skills, talents, gifts or personality traits would you bring to this ministry? *
Have you ever counseled a woman who was considering an abortion? If yes, please explain. *
Have you had any traumatic experiences relating to abortion? If yes, please explain. *
Please list any books, films or other material that you have read or viewed that relate to abortion, pregnancy or alternatives to abortion. *
Are you currently or have you ever been involved in seeking to adopt a child? If yes, please explain. *
Please provide three personal references who are not related to you and who have known you for at least two years, including your pastor.
CORE VALUES *
I further certify that I have read and that I am in full agreement with Mosaic Pregnancy & Health Centers Core Values
Our core values are a set of unchanging beliefs or principles that guide and govern the decisions within Mosaic Pregnancy & Health Centers.
Treasuring Life – All human life absolutely valued
Deuteronomy 30:19 – “I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life that both you and your descendants may live;”
Genesis 1:27 - “So God created man in his own image; in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.”
Demonstrated by…Defending, protecting, and honoring all human life from conception forward
Representing Christ – Perfect love personified
Colossians 1:10 – “That you may walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God;”
1 Peter 4:11 – “If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God. If anyone serves, he should do it with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen.”
Demonstrated by…Bringing honor and glory to God in the way we serve and care for our clients
Upholding Integrity – Truth lived by example
Psalm 78:72 – “So he (David) shepherded them according to the integrity of his heart, and guided them by the skillfulness of his hands.”
Titus 2:7-8 – “In everything set them an example by doing what is good. In your teaching show integrity, seriousness and soundness of speech that cannot be condemned, so that those who oppose you may be ashamed because they have nothing bad to say about us.”
Demonstrated by…Living our lives in accordance with God’s truth so that others may see and know Him
Transforming People – Lives changed by the Gospel
Isaiah 61:1 – “The Spirit of the Lord God is upon Me, Because the Lord has anointed Me to preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound;”
John 17:3 – “Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.”
Demonstrated by…Embracing the power, love, and forgiveness of Christ in our lives and sharing that salvation with others
Having Faith – Mountains moved by faith
Hebrews 11:6 – “But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.”
Mark 9:23 – “Jesus said to him, ‘If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes.”
Demonstrated by…Depending on God for things unseen and believing in His power to provide
STATEMENT OF FAITH *
I further certify that I have read and that I am in full agreement with Mosaic Pregnancy & Health Centers Statement of Faith
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential, and that this salvation is received through faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and not as a result of good works.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life and to perform good works.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Adapted from the National Association of Evangelical’s statement of faith
STATEMENT OF PRINCIPLE *
I further certify that I have read and that I am in full agreement with Mosaic Pregnancy & Health Centers Statement of Principle.
1. Mosaic PHC is an outreach ministry of Jesus Christ through His church. Therefore, the CPC, embodied in its volunteers, is committed to presenting the gospel of our Lord to women with crisis pregnancies—both in word and in deed. Commensurate with this purpose, those who labor as CPC board members, directors, and volunteers are expected to know Christ as their Savior and Lord.
2. Mosaic PHC is committed to providing its clients with accurate and complete information about both prenatal development and abortion.
3. Mosaic PHC is committed to integrity in dealing with clients, earning their trust, providing promised information and services, and eschewing any form of deception in its corporate advertising or individual conversation.
4. Mosaic PHC is committed to assisting women to carry to term by providing emotional support and practical assistance. Through the provision of God’s people and the community at large, women may face the future with hope and plan constructively for themselves and their babies.
5. Mosaic PHC does not discriminate in providing services because of the race, creed, color, national origin, age, or marital status of its clients.
6. Mosaic PHC does not recommend, provide, or refer for abortion or abortifacients.
7. Mosaic PHC offers assistance free of charge at all times.
8. Mosaic PHC is committed to creating awareness within the local community of the needs of pregnant women and of the fact that abortion only compounds human need rather than resolving it.
9. Mosaic PHC does not recommend, provide, or refer single women for contraceptives. (Married women seeking contraceptive information should be urged to seek counsel, along with their husbands, from their pastor and physician.)
10. Mosaic PHC recognizes the validity of adoption as one alternative to abortion, but is not biased toward adoption when compared to the other life-saving alternatives. Centers are independent of adoption agencies, relating to them in the same manner as to other helpful referral sources. CPCs receive no payments of any kind from these agencies, do not enter into contractual relationships with them, and do not share combined office space. Adoption agencies are not established under the auspices of centers. CPCs neither initiate nor facilitate independent adoptions, though they may refer for independent adoptions in states where it is legal.
Please leave this field blank.